Spedix Pagoda 5.8GHz Antenne (RHCP) SMA mit Pin
This is the Pagoda antenna, designed by Maarten Baert. When designing these antenna,
Maarten had a few key features that he wanted to make sure were present in his antenna. These were:
• Good omnidirectional radiation pattern.
• Good axial ratio.
• Reasonably small.
• Easy to manufacture within fine tolerances at low cost, even for a hobbyist.
• And guess what? He succeeded! The Pagoda antenna offers every hobbyist all of the above at a very reasonable price.
• Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
• Bandwidth: 500 MHz (5.55 – 6.05 GHz)
• Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
• Axial ratio: < 1.3
• Radiation efficiency: 95%
• Polarisation: RHCP
• Weight: 8.9g
• Size: 80mm x 22.5mm
• Connector: SMA or RP-SMA (crimp shield + heat shrink)
• Works great as both a transmitting and receiving antenna
• 1x Spedix Pagoda 5.8GHz Antenne (RHCP) SMA mit Pin
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.