Flyingfolk STORM P2+ Antenna – Der neue FPV PRO Standard
The new STORM P2+ antenna from Flyingfolk is a wide beam, high gain, circular polarized antenna.
Since we loved the famous and amazing Crosshair antenna we launch now the hunter of it – much more FOV (140+ deg.) as the Crosshair and the gain of a 6 turn Helix!
With more then 140 degrees angle and 9.3dBi gain, this antenna fills the gap between short and long range antennas.
For them without an antenna tracker, or those people who just want to put their antenna on the video monitor or video glasses this is the best product available.
In combination with our STORM D2+ antenna you can fly up to 3.5 km on just 25mW!*
* range depends on many factors such as weather conditions and you must fly within line of sight
- • aerodynamic cap shape
- • High End materials
- • Right (cw) Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP)
- • wide beam and high gain antenna for FPV
- • suitable for long range flying
- • weather resistant
- • crash and scratch proof design
- • With SMA connector
- • Size: +- 50x50x15mm
- • Connector: SMA Coax: semi rigid +- 50mm (34mm between antenna and connector) SMA male
- • Enclosure: sealed and weather proof
- • Weight: 24gram
- • FOV/Beam-width: 140+ deg.
- • Frequency: 5.8GHz
- • Bandwidth: 5.2GHz to more then 6GHz
- • Gain: 9.3dBi, 9 dBc at 5800 MHz
- • Return Loss < -10 dB in frequency band 5700-5900 MHz
- • Pattern: right hand circular polarized/ clock wise (RHCP)
STORM P2+ antenna horizontal pattern
STORM P2+ antenna vertical pattern
STORM P2+ antenna polarisation pattern
- • 1x STORM P2+ antenna for 5.8Ghz